9 days / 8 nights
Visit to the most important archaeological sites of Central Mexico Highlands and Gulf coasts, from the Teotihuacan, Aztec, Totonac, Chichimec cultures. Main sites included in the tour are UNESCO World Heritage Sites of: Tenochtitlan in downtown Mexico City, Teotihuacan, El Tajin, Xochicalco and downtown Puebla.
SCHEDULE: Tour begins on the first and third Saturday of each month all year round. Arrive to and depart from Mexico.
- DAY 1 SAT. Arrival at Mexico City. Mexico
- DAY 2 SUN. MEXICO CITY. Mexico
- DAY 3 MON. TENAYUCA & TULA. Mexico
- DAY 4. TUE. TEOTIHUACAN. Mexico
- DAY 5. WED. EL TAJIN. Eastern Mexico.
- DAY 6. THU. LAS HIGUERAS, QUIAHUIZTLAN, ZEMPOALA & XALAPA MUSEUM Xalapa, Mexico.
- DAY 7. FRI. CANTONA, CACAXTLA, XOCHITECATL & CHOLULA, Puebla, Mexico.
- DAY 8. SAT. CHALCATZINGO & XOCHICALCO. Mexico City, Mexico
- DAY 9. SUN. Departure. Transfer to Mexico City International Airport. (B.)
This post is also available in: Spanish